Main Page


The New Mexico Music Band History, along with NMMusic.com were the first websites I created in the late 1990's. I moved those pages over to this blog format in 2017.  As I have always said - you provide me the info, bio and pictures and I will add to this band history.  I will also be updating this website as time provides.

Just send info, bio, pictures to mitch@nmmitch.com
 
Over the years I have had many comments that I have missed many New Mexico Bands - such as Brazada, Fat City, Purple Haze, Spinning Wheel, Zozobra, Freddy Chavez Foundation, The Charms, The Checkers, Al Hurricane and The Nightrockers, The Monkey Men, The Mud, Doc Rand and The Purple Blues, Hereafter, Jeremy Benthem Four, Morticians, Pallbearers, Berry's, Barnaby, Magic Sam, Planets, Cadillac Bob and the Rhinestones,The Plague,Bits and Pieces, Cartoon Capers, Cellar Dwellers, Nomads, Piggy Bank, Plain Jane, Hard Attack, Hank and Louie Wickham, Suspenderz, Oasis, Traveler, Blue Tail, Blue Snow, Jade, Duke City Rebels, Star, Planets, etc, etc

Tom 'NMMitch' Mitchell - Feb, 7 2021